PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND HOW WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR INTERACT WITH US.
What Information PadInMotion Collects:
- Information you provide PadInMotion directly: While you may access PadInMotion Products and Services without providing personal information, in order to fully utilize all of the functionalities and other content of PadInMotion’s Products and Services, you may be obligated to register for an account in which PadInMotion will require certain personal information. Such personal information required or requested for registration may include, but shall not be limited to: name; gender; birth date; physical and electronic address(es); telephone number(s); occupation or specialty; mobile device(s) owned and/or being used to access PadInMotion Products and Services; PadInMotion user name and password. PadInMotion collects and may use your submissions, software and tablet device usage, your search queries, preferences, downloads and purchases attempted or made.
- Information PadInMotion collects automatically through your usage: PadInMotion may have and utilize capabilities to automatically collect certain information about you through your navigation and use of PadInMotion Products and Services. This type of information includes transactions you conduct and your browsing activity and behavior, such as other searches you conduct, websites you visit and advertisements you exhibit interest in, as well as cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Information about your device may also be collected automatically.
- Information PadInMotion collects through other means: PadInMotion may have certain relationships with third parties such as advertisers, marketing groups, online social networks, device manufacturers or product developers which are featured through PadInMotion Products and Services, from which PadInMotion may obtain information about you. PadInMotion may also collect data through your use of third party products acquired from PadInMotion. The information collected through such means may include location, demographic, and other personal information about you.
How PadInMotion Uses the Information:
PadInMotion may use your personal information to:
- present the Website and its contents to you;
- to support your use of the PadInMotion Products and Services;
- to fulfill requests you make regarding our services, programs, products and offerings, and to offer you other services, programs, products and offerings that PadInMotion has reason to believe may be of interest to you;
- to communicate with you about your account, your usage, and any user submissions you generate;
- to notify you by mail (physical or electronic) of special offers, modifications to any agreements you are a party to, and any related newsletters;
- to enforce and/or convey legal terms and notifications pertaining to PadInMotion and your usage;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; and
- ·in any other way we may describe when you provide the information
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
PaidInMotion may disclose aggregated information about you without restriction to our subsidiaries and affiliates and to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which it is disclosed to them. In the event that PadInMotion needs or chooses to share your personal information with any other third party, PadInMotion will take any and all reasonably necessary steps to ensure that it does so safely and securely. PadInMotion may share your personal information with trusted partners in order to provide you with the services of PadInMotion, or effectively share offers with you from PadInMotion or one of our trusted partners, but only those with which PadInMotion has executed confidentiality agreements. PadInMotion may collect, use and sell your personal information to third parties other than trusted partners on an aggregated and blinded basis only. The sharing of your personal data required for any transaction you attempt will be done securely, only with the third parties necessary to execute the transaction, and PadInMotion will require that such third parties treat your personal information appropriately. PadInMotion may also share your information if required by law or to respond to a legal request. In the event that PadInMotion’s corporate ownership structure should change, your personal information may be transferred to a successor organization, or subject to different terms. Any individual that PadInMotion authorizes to have access to, or control of, your personal information shall be required to protect it in a manner consistent with this Policy and said individual will not have permission to use your information in any manner which is inconsistent with this Policy or outside the scope of the role PadInMotion intended for them.
Certain information you provide to PadInMotion may be Protected Health Information as that term is defined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”), American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (“ARRA”), Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITECH”) and in regulations promulgated there under and it may also be subject to regulation under state law (“PHI”). PadInMotion offers and provides the Website and the PadInMotion Products and Services in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations the company is aware of and/or become known to the company and will continue to do so.
Security of Personal Information:
PadInMotion utilizes physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard your personal information. PadInMotion uses a secured server behind a firewall to protect your stored account information and incorporates Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for encryption purposes to protect your personal information during your online experience through PadInMotion’s website and application. Safeguards are also implemented for protection of your personal information at PadInMotion’s facilities. Access to your information is limited to employees, agents, and contractors with specific access and who are required to properly handle and protect such information. While PadInMotion cannot guarantee total security of your personal information, it can assure you that it implements safety measures that conform to standard industry practices.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information:
PadInMotion maintains the personal information which is identifiable to you. At your request, you may have access to this information for your review and modification. If you want to request any of your personal information that is maintained by PadInMotion, and subsequently, if there are any corrections you desire to make, please contact PadInMotion at the address listed below. You may also delete your PadInMotion account, which will result in the removal of some, but not all, of your personal information from PadInMotion’s records.
Cookies and Other Technologies:
Location Based Services:
PadInMotion and certain third party applications that you acquire through PadInMotion may implement Location Based Services and/or Geofencing (“Location Technology”). Location Technology enables PadInMotion or any third party utilizing it to have access to your actual physical location or approximation thereof. Under certain circumstances, your ability to use certain services, applications or products may be affected or inhibited through such Location Technology. It is your obligation to make yourself aware and educate yourself of any third party policies governing such Location Technology.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites and Services:
PadInMotion may provide you with links to third party websites or services either directly on PadInMotion’s website and application or indirectly by way of products it offers. PadInMotion does not have control over such third party sites or services and is not responsible for any personal information that you may provide while you are visiting or utilizing them. PadInMotion encourages you to read and understand the privacy policies of any third party site or service prior to deciding whether or not you wish to provide any of your personal information. In addition, third party sites may conduct their own data collection through cookies or other electronic technologies.
PadInMotion does not knowingly collect personal information of children under 13. In the event that PadInMotion discovers that it is in possession of such information, it will take reasonable measures to delete the information. If you have reason to believe that PadInMotion is in receipt of any personal information of an individual under the age of 13, please notify PadInMotion at the address below. Individuals under 18 should not use PadInMotion Products and Services without supervision by a parent or guardian.
Modifications to this Policy:
PadInMotion reserves the right to change this Policy at any time. PadInMotion will post such modifications to its website and all changes will be effective upon posting. Your use of PadInMotion Products and Services constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this Policy.
Questions regarding this Policy:
Please direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or its implementation to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
305 West Broadway
New York, NY 10013
Attention: Privacy Official